I have been nominated for the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD by http://lscotthoughts.com/.
As I didn’t expect this at all, all I can do is accept this nomination and thank Lauren for nominating me.
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Seven things about myself:
- I’m generally a very practical person but there’s a part of me who always has and always will see the world with childlike wonder – and I am in no hurry to change this
- Yoga is a huge part of my life (surprise, surprise) and I love getting into a vinyasa
- Being hurt hasn’t stopped me from seeing a lot of beauty everywhere
- There is a small part of me that wants a fairy tale (or chick flick) inspired thing to happen in my life at least once
- I love being under a wide expanse of sky, barefoot, without makeup with my hair loose and tangled
- I have to start and end every day with about an hour to half an hour of complete silence or I get really edgy
- As I grow older, I have discovered that being strong means showing your vulnerability once in a while and so I have lost some inhibitions and learned to cry in public
Thank you and namaste.