First of all, I would like to thank Paulann of Growthlines for nominating my blog for the 7 x 7 link award. It is always an amazing feeling when another blogger acknowledges and appreciates your writing. I always think that it is wonderful that people from different places in the world, with different backgrounds have somehow connected through their words in this world we know as the Blogger Community. There truly are some exceptional bloggers out there who continuously inspire others with their words and experiences.
Some of the things I have to do as a recipient of this award are:
- Share something about me that no one (in the blogging community) knows…
- Link up to 7 posts of mine that I feel worthy:
- Nominate 7 bloggers for this award and inform them (with pleasure):
Something about me that no one (in the blogging community) know:
There have obviously been trying times in life, but still I believe in everyday miracles. Sometimes we think that it needs to be something big, but it really doesn’t. Something really simple can lift your heart and make it sing.
Among the things I consider every day miracles include:
- The view of Sydney from the train as we cross the bridge from North Sydney. I see it every day on my way to work, but rain or shine, it never fails to lift me up
- The people from St. Vincent de Paul who have a little breakfast barbeque stand at Alfred’s Park every Saturday morning to feed the homeless
- Buskers – no matter the instrument, no matter the sound
- The sea
- The smell of freshly cut grass
- Driving down a highway and being able to see animals grazing on farmland
- Cats laying down in the sun
- The flowers one of my colleagues received after her first date with a new young man
- Hugs from friends
- When a friend calls just to say “hi”
- Just listening to the rain fall outside either before I go to sleep or when I get up in the morning
- Dinner with good friends
- Going for or just sitting outside with a friend, taking it easy
I could probably list down many more, but you could always start looking for your version of an everyday miracle.
Seven posts of mine that I feel are worthy of revisiting:
Seven bloggers I would like to nominate for the 7 x 7 award:
So there it is…
Thank you. Namaste and Assalamualaikum.